2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 egg (whisked)
2 egg whites (whisked)
1 small banana (mashed)
2 tablespoons LSA meal
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1 medjool date (chopped up into small pieces)
- Place almond milk in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- When the almond milk is warm, add the whisked egg and egg whites to the almond milk and whisk together. Continue to whisk over the medium heat until the milk mixture starts to thicken (it will take about 5 minutes)
- Add the mashed banana, LSA meal, cinnamon and vanilla bean paste. Whisk to combine.
- The mixture should start to thicken and resemble a thick porridge consistency
- Pour into a bowl and top with the medjool date