2 cups chicken stock (preferably home-made or a good quality store bought chicken stock such as Maggie Beers)
1 garlic clove, finely grated
2cm piece of garlic, finely grated
2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup shallots, finely chopped
1 zucchini (use a spiralizer or a peeler that can julienne the zucchini to create long noodles)
1 cup baby spinach leaves
1 poached chicken breast (sliced into fine slices)
- Place chicken stock into a small saucepan. Heat over high heat to bring it up to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Place olive oil into another saucepan and heat over medium heat. Add the grated garlic, ginger and shallots and cook for a minute or two until aromatic.
- Add the zucchini noodles and baby spinach leaves and cook until wilted.
- Place the zucchini mixture into the bottom of a deep bowl
- Add slices of chicken breast
- Top with the hot chicken stock